As a savvy shopper, you’re always looking for ways to save money on groceries. One way to accomplish this is to obtain a Kroger Plus Card, which allows you to earn points and discounts on Kroger purchases.
In this complete guide, we’ll walk you through the process of getting a Kroger Plus Card, the perks it provides, and how to make the most of it.
Table of Contents
Benefits of a Kroger Plus Card
With approximately 3,100 stores operating under several brands, Kroger is the largest traditional grocer in the United States. A Kroger Plus Card entitles you to a variety of benefits and savings. Here are some of the primary benefits:
- Discounts on marked-down items: Kroger routinely discounts items only reflected at the register when you scan your Kroger Plus Card. This means you can save even more money on already low pricing.
- Kroger Fuel Programme: You will be automatically registered in the Kroger Fuel Programme if you have a Kroger Plus Card. This programme allows you to earn points for every dollar spent, which you can redeem for fuel discounts at any Kroger Fuel Centre or Shell petrol station nationwide. You can even get bonus points for buying gift cards and medicines.
- Exclusive Discounts: As a Kroger Plus cardholder, you will receive significant discounts on various items around the store. These deals are exclusive to cards, allowing you to save money on your favourite products.
How to Get a Kroger Plus Card
Obtaining a Kroger Plus Card is a simple process, and there are two main ways to do it:
- In-Store Application
The traditional way to obtain a Kroger Plus Card is to visit any Kroger store’s customer service desk and request an application. After completing the application form, you will be issued a physical card that you can use at any cash register. If you leave your card at home, you can still access your benefits using the phone number you provided on your application.
- Online Application
You can apply for a Kroger Plus Card online for a more convenient choice. Go to the Kroger website and create an account. This will generate a virtual card number that you can use at any Kroger location. You can also link your phone number to your account to access your advantages at the register. If you choose online grocery pickup, your savings and points will be applied automatically using the card associated with your online account.
Checking Your Points Balance
Maintaining track of your points balance is critical once you’ve received your Kroger Plus Card. When you check out at a Kroger store, a printout of your points credit will appear at the bottom of your receipt. Cashiers may also tell you the amount you saved and the balance of your gasoline points. You can also check your points balance by signing into your Kroger account on the website. Your current fuel point balance, as well as the date it expires, will be displayed.
Loading Coupons and Special Offers
The days of clipping coupons from newspapers are long gone. You may quickly load coupons and special offers directly onto your Kroger Plus Card if you have a Kroger Plus Card and an online account. Here’s how to go about it:
- Go to Kroger.com’s main page and click “View My Coupons” in the column next to your points balance.
- You’ll find a list of all the coupons you now have, as well as those that are accessible to you, on the coupons page. Click on the coupon to be applied, which will be added to your rewards card.
- If you prefer to purchase online, use coupons to your shopping cart as you add goods. Available coupons will be displayed beneath the price, and you may add them to your card by ticking the box. When you’re ready, select your desired pickup place and time, and your discounts and points will be added instantly.
Replacing Your Kroger Plus Card
If you ever lose your Kroger Plus Card or require an additional card, visit the customer service desk at your local Kroger store. They will issue you a replacement card, which you can continue to use for transactions. However, don’t forget to call (1-800-576-4377) to complete your new card registration. Your points and awards will not be lost, although the replacement card will have a different number. You can also get a replacement card by going to the Kroger website.
Obtaining a Kroger Plus Card is wise for any frequent Kroger customer. You may save money and get extra perks by collecting points, getting unique deals, and participating in the Kroger Fuel Programme. Whether you apply in-store or online, the process is simple, and the benefits are well worth it. So, please don’t put it off any longer; obtain your Kroger Plus Card today and start reaping the benefits of being a Kroger customer.
Remember, with your Kroger Plus Card, every shopping trip can be an opportunity to save!